Thursday 25 April 2019

Alice in Wonderland

At the end of last half-term, we shared the UKS2 production with the children- Alice in Wonderland!

Auditions are going to be held next Friday 3rd May. Please find below a link to all the songs however, for the audition, children only need to know 'I'm Late' which is Track 3 or 'Mad as a Hatter' which is track 15. 


You can find all the songs here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1NhdwdwWQMyjV4KJCHOZio0dBXZZ3EOcs?usp=sharing

Don't forget to familiarise yourself with the script you have- we will just assign you a character on Friday and you will perform as them (scripts will be provided in case you forget yours!).

We are really looking forward to seeing you audition and putting together an amazing show!

Good Luck,

Miss Bowman, Miss Whitehouse, Mrs Gilder and Mrs Williams 

Song Lyrics:
I’m Late!

WHITE RABBIT
1 I’m late! I’m late!
I’m getting in a terrible state, I’ll have to hurry.
Better get a move on ’cause I’m running out of time.
I’m late! I’m late!
I haven’t got a moment to waste, I’m getting worried.
What am I to do? I’m going out of my mind!

2 I’m late! I’m late!
If the Duchess has a minute to wait she’ll have my head off.
Better get a move on ’cause I’m running out of time.
I’m late! I’m late!
If I cannot keep this crucial date there’ll be no let off.
What am I to do? I’m going out of my mind! ….. I’M LATE!!

Mad as a Hatter:

I’m mad as a hatter!
I’ve never felt better,
It’s hard to believe that I’m out of my mind,
But I’m mad as a hatter!
So pass me the butter,

’Cause life is a tea-party all of the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment