Friday 1 February 2013

Interview of the Week

1).What has been favourite lesson of the week and what did you learn from it?
My favourite lesson of the week was science because I learnt lots of new facts about gases and it was fun.
2).What mistakes have you learnt from this week and how could you use them mistakes to help you next time?
In mathematics I didn’t check my answers and I got some wrong.
3).Have you enjoyed and learnt everything from this week?
Yes because this week has been a very exciting week, especially in mathematics because we made our own probability shows.
4).If you could restart this week again what would you do to make it better?
Read Mr. Edwards’ comments, which he had written in my book, and then read my work again to see why he has written it and where he has written it.
5).Did you enjoy being in Sycamore during the O2?
Yes because we got to see how other classes act and learn and also I did very fun learning activities with my friends that I usually don’t get to see.

Interviewing: Juliet

No comments:

Post a Comment