Friday 19 October 2012

In Coversation with.......Lucia

How do you feel your week had gone this week?
Good because I have been able to nearly complete my moon buggy. Also my table has been picked for the best idea for enterprise week.

What has been your faviorite moment of the week and why?
Doing my moon buggy because i am very creative.

What are you proud of this week?
My good leaner certificate because i have never had one before.

What interesting things did you find out this week in willow?
 I have learnt how to use a camera.

Do you think the writer of the week is worthy of her position?
Yes i think phoebe does deserve writer of the week because in every sentence she described what was happened in lots of detail.She also used an adjective to describe every single object, movement and feelings; also she used all her senses in her writing.

If you could change one thing about the week what would it be?
We had a maths test and at the end lots of people were just sitting there when they could of had a lession insted.

No comments:

Post a Comment