Friday 28 September 2012

In Conversation with...........Lewis

How has your week been?
What was your favourite lesson?
My favourite lesson was Maths making shapes on friday i found that we had to use all the five R's
What lesson did you find most challenging?
Literacy because although I had fun, some of the work was a bit hard.
What are you proud of this week and why?
I did my best work on Literacy because I really extended my writing and  used good punctuation.
What was your favourite moment of the week ?
My favourite moment of the week was when songsters performed their song in assembly.
 Have you enjoyed this week?
Yes I found it very fun and enjoyable!
What interesting facts did you find out this week in willow?
I found out in Science that the Earth’s rotation creates the seasons.  
Do you think star of the week is worthy of its position? Yes.
Do you think writer of the week deserves to be writer of the week?
Yes because Huw really extended his writing by using good vocabulary.

No comments:

Post a Comment